Life's Ride!

En veetu samayal.com

For my people will live as long as trees...For they are people blessed by the Lord,and their children too, will be blessed. I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs,I will go ahead and answer their prayers! Isaiah 65:22-24

Monday, December 19, 2016

Weekend baking!!!

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 08, 2009

Weekend baking!!!


Weekend baking!!!


As i was doing my weekly grocery shopping, my hands automatically reached out to take the cadbury's cookies pack, but then stopped midway, realising that i had a tried & tested killer eggless cookies recipe on hand! So as soon as i came home, i baked a batch of these cookies & put them in the freezer, to be had when the cookie craving hits me!;) I also baked these chai latte muffins to have with our evening cup of coffee:)

Have a nice weekend:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home