Life's Ride!

En veetu samayal.com

For my people will live as long as trees...For they are people blessed by the Lord,and their children too, will be blessed. I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs,I will go ahead and answer their prayers! Isaiah 65:22-24

Monday, December 19, 2016

Happy birthday 'big brother' :)))

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 21, 2006


Happy birthday 'big brother' :)))





Happy birthday 'Big brother':)))

Celebrating your birthday with some spicy lamb biriyani :)

Brother, You are the Best(by Erin N. Himelrick)
There are years lost behind us,
full of words we never spoke,
and now we have our separate lives and less time to share together.
But in my heart I have always felt the love we have,
and neither distance nor time
can take away the bond
we forged as children.
Growing up, we played and fought,
talked and laughed.
Beyond the fun and games,
beyond the battles we waged,
we found in each other
unending support and a lifelong friend.
Through thick and thin,and difficult times,
we emerged together as one,
protecting each other from the world.
I know that if either of us ever need anything,
we can count on the other to give our all and help in every way possible.
Perhaps words are not always necessary in our relationship,
because we both know what's there.
But today I want to take the time
to remind you how much I really care
and thank you for all that you have been to me.
I could never ask for, want,or need a better 'big brother',
because
My 'big brother' you are the best!




Joyeux anniversaire 'Big brother'!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Happy birthday to Annathai!!Zindabad
M-L-P
6/22/2006 12:59:00 AM  
Blogger paati said...
Dear m-l-p
Just curious,(since you are calling big brother as annathai!) are you from tuticorin - trichy side?Many of my friends are from tuticorin & trichy!If from tuticorin have you heard of winnie kadai? Looks like annathai is yet to visit this blog!!!
paati
6/22/2006 10:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
patti
know winnie very well. Myself & Winnie used to have a trawler in which we used to go to the sea and catch giant shrimps......those were the days...i am talking of 50 years ago...
M-L-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home