Life's Ride!

En veetu samayal.com

For my people will live as long as trees...For they are people blessed by the Lord,and their children too, will be blessed. I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs,I will go ahead and answer their prayers! Isaiah 65:22-24

Monday, December 19, 2016

My soda maker!;)

SATURDAY, JUNE 01, 2013

My soda maker!;)


My soda maker!;)
As soon as i had seen the ads for the soda maker on the television, i wanted to get one! But then there was also the tiny bit of doubt as to whether it will be really useful in my kitchen and what else could i make with it apart from the coke made with the store bought coke concentrate.


Then i came across several recipes for masala soda, paneer soda, raspberry soda and homemade fanta on the net. That was it! I decided to buy the soda machine:) So here it is . I have just tried making coke with the concentrate and the taste was okay, not like the store bought one!

My first cup of homemade coke!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home