Life's Ride!

En veetu samayal.com

For my people will live as long as trees...For they are people blessed by the Lord,and their children too, will be blessed. I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs,I will go ahead and answer their prayers! Isaiah 65:22-24

Monday, December 19, 2016

Anodised roasting tray with rack!

SUNDAY, JUNE 30, 2013


Anodised roasting tray with rack!



Anodised roasting tray with rack!
I had been eyeing this tray and rack for quite a long time on the William Sonoma site. But it was too pricey! This weekend , when i went grocery shopping with the Poor eater , i was surprised to find this set being sold for 1/4 th of its original price! i couldn't help placing one in my shopping trolley and happily made my way to the counter. But then i had forgotten that i had come shopping with the Poor eater, for as soon as he saw this in my trolley, he was like, " you have 101 pans and you still want to buy another one???!!! No amt of arguing reasoning of how these were nonstick etc were of no avail!

His condition was , since the pantry was overflowing with pots and pans, i could buy this, if i agreed to get rid of one pan from the kitchen!! and he added that the sodamaker that i had bought recently had been used only once and then put into the cupboard!I was irritated, for i just couldn't understand the fuss , since i was the one who was paying for it! Anyway long story short, we left the hypermarket without buying it! As soon as i had come home, i was showing him of how expensive it was on Amazon and how i had missed a very good bargain!. The Poor fellow must have felt guilty, for while i was preparing the pizza for dinner, he went out saying that he wanted to have another look at the clothes sale that was going on  and came back home with the pan!;)) I was HAPPY, for he had gone all the way back ( for the hypermarket is many kms away from where we live , in another district!), just to get this pan for me! End of the story:)

Happy sunday folks!:))

0 Comments:


Links to this post:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home