Life's Ride!

En veetu samayal.com

For my people will live as long as trees...For they are people blessed by the Lord,and their children too, will be blessed. I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs,I will go ahead and answer their prayers! Isaiah 65:22-24

Sunday, December 18, 2016

My snack corner!!

THURSDAY, MAY 20, 2010

My snack corner!!



My snack corner!!


This post has been specially put up for my amma! For many times while talking to her on the phone, the topic will as usual turn towards cooking & most of the time my amma will end up asking me , " so do you have anything to eat?!! Inspite of me assuring her that i always have some goodies in my cupboard to ward off the 4 o clock or late night hunger pangs, she continues to ask me the same question;) So i have decided to put this up, just for her , to show that i am not starving here!!;))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home