Life's Ride!

En veetu samayal.com

For my people will live as long as trees...For they are people blessed by the Lord,and their children too, will be blessed. I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs,I will go ahead and answer their prayers! Isaiah 65:22-24

Monday, December 19, 2016

Vietnamese iced coffee

MONDAY, JULY 22, 2013


Vietnamese iced coffee



Vietnamese iced coffee
Here the temperatures are on the rise and they are predicting a heat wave for next week. Since,  here at home,  both of us have this habit of drinking coffee after lunch, i prepared this iced coffee recipe. To be honest, there is no exact recipe. Just fill a glass with ice cubes.

 Cold coffee made with frozen coffee cubes!
Pour in 1/4 cup of strongly brewed coffee over the ice cubes. I use my stainless steel filter coffee maker to brew the coffee. Next pour in 1/8 cup of sweetened  ( add sugar according to taste) whole milk, 2 tbsps of condensed milk, stir a little , insert a straw and enjoy!:))

A song to enjoy with your cold coffee!

Did i tell you that i finally visited the place where my dad had spent the first yearly part of his childhood with his parents?;))

Enjoy!!:))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home