Life's Ride!

En veetu samayal.com

For my people will live as long as trees...For they are people blessed by the Lord,and their children too, will be blessed. I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs,I will go ahead and answer their prayers! Isaiah 65:22-24

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Blessed is the season ..........;))


Blessed is the season ..........;))

Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!

Hamilton Wright Mabie

Received the first christmas card from my thambua:)) And waiting for the rest!;)


Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childhood days, recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth, and transport the traveler back to his own fireside and quiet home!Charles Dickens
Celebrating the beginning of the festive season with good food! The poor eater had been pestering me for quite some time to fry some erra bhajji. So did this today to mark the beginning of the festive season!;))


I cooked some karuvathu kathiri mochai kozhumbhu !



Today's 'En veetu samayal' - Basmathi rice served with some karuvathu kathiri mochai kozhumbhu, simple fish fry, prawn bhajis, uppu kozhi roast & some fish bhajji!:))


ENJOY!!;))
Dec 2008

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anjali said...

Hi Paati, I have succumb to the temptation of reading your blog while sitting at work , all day long I think of what groceries I need in order to prepare a meal as satiating as yours ....I will try the chicken with roated cumin and peppers tomorrow....thanks for the recipe
12/04/2008 01:51:00 AM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry xmas.....hope you got the present as well!! m-l-p
12/04/2008 02:42:00 AM
Anonymous preethi said...

wow looks very tempting....lucky family members:)...happy holidays..
12/04/2008 07:15:00 AM
Blogger Kay said...

yeah, lucky family!!! Karuvaatu kuzhambu with uppu kozhi roast, huh? Will give it a try soon.

I tried karuvaatu kuzhambu just once... never went there again. Where do you get anchovies from ?
12/05/2008 12:24:00 AM
Blogger Kay said...

And wish you a very happy holiday season too! December is my fav. month of the year for personal reasons.... it sure brings a lot of joy, doesn't it?
12/05/2008 12:26:00 AM
Blogger paati said...

hi anjali, do try out the upu kozhi roast, its sort of like indian version of rotissere chicken, do try it out & let me know:)
mlp have you sent me a present? haven't received anything yet, but eagerly waiting for your present:)
thanks preethi & happy holidays to u 2 :)
kay more than lucky family it is lucky me, for most of the time i end up cooking what i feel like having!!;))do try out my karuvadu kozhumbhu, for it will taste more like a meen kozhumbhu & since the anchovies are already fried & added 2 the kozhumbhu,it wont have the strong anchovies taste. I usully get the dried salted anchovies from china town, ie: stock up on this , noodles& sauces whenever i pay a visit, which is not too often & happy holidays to you too:)
paati
12/05/2008 06:08:00 PM

December 11, 2008 at 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home