Life's Ride!

En veetu samayal.com

For my people will live as long as trees...For they are people blessed by the Lord,and their children too, will be blessed. I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs,I will go ahead and answer their prayers! Isaiah 65:22-24

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Utterly butterly brioche!!;))


Utterly butterly brioche!!;))
An authentic tasting brioche from my ' En veetu samayal'!;)) This is the basic brioche recipe. With this dough you can bake it in a loaf pan & call it brioche Nanterre or bake it in a fluted cake pan & call it brioche à tete . The dough is the same but only the shape differs! The authentic brioche recipe is from my cookbook collection. The brioche tastes just like the ones sold in bakeries:) I guess adding the butter during the second kneading makes all the difference! So one more bread struck off from my 'to buy from the bakery' list!!:))

1 Comments:

Anonymous Stella said...

Can you post the recipe for the brioche?

I would really appreciate it!

July 28, 2012 at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home