Life's Ride!

En veetu samayal.com

For my people will live as long as trees...For they are people blessed by the Lord,and their children too, will be blessed. I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs,I will go ahead and answer their prayers! Isaiah 65:22-24

Sunday, December 18, 2016

This one is for you,MLP!!!;))

This one is for you,MLP!!!;))



This one is for you,MLP!!;))

Here is your sponge bob cake as promised! You know very well that i have two left hands as far as drawing is concerned, but i tried my best since i had already given you my 'varthai'& you also know very well to what extent i will go to keep up my 'varthai' !!ha!ha!ha!



I had done this cake during the weekend but was hesitant to put it up here , but 'C' kept on assuring me that it looked good & i should put it up on my blog without second thoughts. So here it is!

The cake is a simple chocolate cake covered with crusting buttercream . At first i thought of using meringue buttercream, but then changed my mind & used this buttercream since i wanted a sort of hard surface to work on .


ENJOY your cake MLP!!:))

Watch Parthipan's latest movie 'Ammuvagiya naan' online here! Happy viewing!:)

4 Comments:

Blogger Asha said...
HeHe!! Very cute Paati!:)
10/19/2007 12:31:00 AM  
Anonymous m-l-p said...
dear patti
thank u very much. i thought u had forgotten! will watch the rugby on saturday - ha ha ha
10/19/2007 12:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
hi paati

very nice dishes. i had forgotten about the maami's podi and how r aunty used to get bottles of the stuff. brought back happy memories
alex
10/21/2007 11:14:00 PM  
Blogger paati said...
thanks,asha:)
mlp,what happened to the match on saturday? pls refresh my memory!!ha!ha!ha!
hi alé ,surprised to see your comment. did you get nalini's photo yesterday?
paati

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home