Life's Ride!

En veetu samayal.com

For my people will live as long as trees...For they are people blessed by the Lord,and their children too, will be blessed. I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs,I will go ahead and answer their prayers! Isaiah 65:22-24

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Goodies bag!!!

MONDAY, OCTOBER 09, 2006


Goodies bag!!!


Goodies bag!!
Last week-end Mlp & J had sent me this goodies bag containg milk sweets( in plastic boxes), halwa, peanut candy, readymade mixes, cds, beedas( my favourite) in the brown paper bag, savouries , string of jasmin flowers & pickle! (I have already started attacking the rasgullas & peanut candy as you can see from the photo)!
Thank you mlp & J for the goodies, especially the jasmine flowers, J:)
I have put the beedas in the freezer , for beedas go well with biryani & since i am planning to cook some this sunday, i didn't want to waste them by eating them after a simple meal of chappatis! Hope the beedas freeze well!
Edited on 21/10 to add: The beedas froze well & i had one just now after having a plate of spicy kofta pulao;)
To mlp & j: Sorry for posting this now ,for i had already drafted up the other food posts even before i had received this goodies bag, hence i had to wait till my other posts were printed!

Free Glitter Graphics, Cartoon Dolls, Animated Icons, Friendster Graphics, Piczo Graphics, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Codes, MySpace layouts, Doll Codes from http://www.freeglitters.com


7 Comments:

Blogger vkn said...
Hi Paati - Happy Diwali to you. Also, let me extend my personal invitation to you to particate at VCC Q3 2006. We have extended the deadline. Check it out. Cheers!

vkn
My Dhaba
10/21/2006 11:57:00 PM  
Blogger vkn said...
Happy Diwali Paati! Here is my personal invitation to you to participate at VCC Q3 2006. We have extended the deadline. See you at the show. Cheers!

vkn
My Dhaba
10/22/2006 12:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Enjoy-M-L-P
10/22/2006 05:19:00 PM  
Anonymous J said...
This is J. I am in M-L-P's house. I brough some Kaal Kozhumbu. Hope u liked everything-J
10/22/2006 08:15:00 PM  
Blogger paati said...
hi vkn
thanks for the invite & happy diwali to you too:)
mlp & j, i enjoyed everything a lot! the cold weather is no reason to stuff yourself with paya soup!!!
paati
10/23/2006 09:46:00 PM  
Blogger Kay said...
paati, where do you live? you goodies bag post, makes me wonder. :)
11/04/2006 09:54:00 PM  
Blogger paati said...
hi kay
happy to see you back in action;)eagerly waiting for your gounder recipes!:)
paati
11/05/2006 11:47:00 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home