Life's Ride!

En veetu samayal.com

For my people will live as long as trees...For they are people blessed by the Lord,and their children too, will be blessed. I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs,I will go ahead and answer their prayers! Isaiah 65:22-24

Monday, May 9, 2011

Cookbook collection - My Amma's Dalda cookbook!!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Cookbook collection - My Amma's Dalda cookbook!!


Cookbook collection - My Amma's Dalda cookbook!!


The latest addition to my cookbook collection!! My amma's Dalda cookbook!!:))

3 Comments:

Blogger Asha said...

Cool! I love those cookbooks which come free with pressure cooker etc.Looks good and in Tamil too.Mom must be happy with it!:))

9/29/2007 01:36:00 AM
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Patti! I missed you a lot. Awaiting your kheema paratha recipe too! Lucky you. I just love those old cookbooks treasures although I own none. I had a 15-year old Sumeet mixie recipe with all those colorful pages, but my mom tossed it away when I was in US 3 years back. :(
Chitra J

9/29/2007 05:05:00 AM
Blogger paati said...

happy to see you here asha! well my mom had just shoved it off in the cupboard & never ever used it! now since i am the only one in the family having a foodblog, she happily gave them to me ( or got rid off them?)alongwith her collection of handwritten recipes! mom happy for having got rid of these books which were just collecting dust & me very happy to add these to my ever expanding collection!:))especially the pressure cooker book,for nowadays when you buy the prestige pressure cookers, you dont get any recipe book alongwith it!
hi chitra, i have posted the recipe, try it out & let me know!:)
well to be honest my mom was only too glad to get rid of them ! I have also got her other cookbooks too,which i will be posting later on in my blog!:) i too have the sumeet mixie cookbook, but the preethi mixie that i bought recently did not come with any free cookbook!!

9/29/2007 09:23:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home